For 4 people – Preparation time: 10 minutes – Cooking time: 35 minutes
500 g macaroni – 75 g butter – 100 g grated gruyere cheese – 2 eggs – 1 glass of milk – 1 tablespoon cream – breadcrumbs – salt
- In a pot, bringsalt water to a boil.
- Plunge themacaroni and let them cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain them and,out of the fire, put them back into the pot.
- Mix the eggs andcream with the milk, and pour in the macaroni while adding cheese and butter.
- Mix well andpour it all in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle withbreadcrumbs and bake in medium oven for 20 minutes.
Publié le 26 June 2020 par Emmanuelle