« Troyes La Champagne Tourism » has developed a very wide offer through the last few years so each and every of its visitors can explore the city depending on their own wishes and possibilities.
- For hearing-impaired people: a sightseeing tour in sign language.
- For sport people: running visits to see as many things as possible in the shortest time.
- For kids: fun rallies to go and explore with the booklets « A kid’jouer » for 4 to 7 years old and for 8 to 12 years old kids.
- For teenagers: « The little Secrets of Troyes ».
- For curious people: two audio-guided tours in five languages.
- For night owls: a light tour to discover Troyes by night.
- For lovers: a romantic tour through the city.
- For players: geocaching, a mix between a high tech treasure hunt and orienteering.
- And for… dogs (and their owners): the « Office du Toutourisme », the very first one in France.
« Troyes La Champagne » also offer a City Pass with 3 different options: 24h, 48h and 72h. Thanks to the City Pass, you can access more than 20 activities through the territory of the Aube department. A bargain full of good ideas!
Naturally, there are many other ways to visit Troyes. Surprises are just around the corner!