Mask must be worn
National health charter respected
Précisions ouvertures Covid-19
- Open / Activity resumed
Former site of the palace of the Counts of Champagne built in the 12th century and destroyed in the 19th century, transformed into a "wood port" following the creation of the Haute-Seine canal and finally laid out as a garden in 1900, the garden of the Place du Préau is ideal for a short break with a view of the canal.
Surface area : 5 228 m² (5 228 sq. ft.)
Features: accessible to people with reduced mobility, pets allowed, paid parking.