In the center of the village, rue de la Reine Blanche, Saint-Pouange church was rebuilt in 1854.
Its apse dates from the 12th century, and a vault and window from the 15th, all designed to preserve the history of its origins.
Many of the sculptures preserved in the church are classified as historic monuments. These include a 14th-century polychrome limestone Virgin and Child and a 16th-century limestone Saint-Sébastien, which may have been produced by the Chaource school.
Two limestone sculptures from the 1st quarter of the 16th century are executed in the manner of the Master of Chaource, their restrained expressions revealing the pain experienced by these saints, or the physiological marks found in other sculptures by the Master.
Saint-Pouange's 16th-century stained glass windows are also listed as historic monuments.
Free of charge.