St. Martin's church dated 1834 is located in the centre of the village. The bell tower dates from the 17th century, but the special touch of this church is in its ceiling.
. Its frame is visible and solid oak beams make up lines and lattices along the nave. Several statuettes preserved in the church have been classified as historical monuments since the 1980s: a polychrome oak statue of Saint Nicholas, dated from the 17th-18th centuries, a wooden statue of Saint Eloi from the 18th century, a Virgin and Child in oak from the 19th century, and a Saint Margaret from the 16th century in limestone.
Free of charge.