National health charter respected
Précisions ouvertures Covid-19
- Open / Activity resumed
The Reformed Church of Troyes is affiliated to the consistory of Meaux. Officially recognized in 1840, it did not have a defined meeting place before the construction and inauguration, in May 1859, of this building.
This temple is the work of two Trojan architects, Boulanger and Garrel, who wanted an imitation of Romanesque art.
Built in stone, brick and slate, the building is established on the plan of a long square and pierced on each side by four narrow semicircular windows. Above the entrance is a tower topped by a spire and flanked by four bell towers.
The interior, a large room of a certain austerity and devoid of any decoration, corresponds to the spiritual conception of the Protestant religion.