The Marché des Halles de Troyes groups together 35 local food shops: butcher's shop / delicatessen, greengrocers, fish shops, bakery / pastry shop, etc...
New: Les Halles, à table!
A place to eat at the market. The only condition is that you compose your menu from products purchased from the market traders.
Covered market Les Halles :
- Mondays 8am to 1pm,
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm,
- Fridays and Saturdays from 07:00 to 19:00 non stop,
- Sundays and holidays from 09.00 to 13.30.
An outdoor market is set up around the Halles:
- Wednesdays and Fridays from 8am to 5pm,
- on Saturdays from 08:00 to 14:00.
|Monday||08h00 to 13h00|
|Tuesday||08h00 to 13h00 and 15h30 to 19h00|
|Wednesday||08h00 to 13h00 and 15h30 to 19h00|
|Thursday||08h00 to 13h00 and 15h30 to 19h00|
|Friday||07h00 to 19h00|
|Saturday||07h00 to 19h00|
|Sunday||09h00 to 13h00|