Would you like to discover the earth from the sky, learn to fly or become a volunteer? You are more than welcome to follow your dream at the Troyes Aube Glider Center.
The Troyes Aube Glider Center is a club offering the teaching and practice of glider flight. You can choose between different offers to fly from the Troyes-Barberey aerodrome.
Thanks to a glider, you can fly without using any other engine than the natural strength of aerial currents formed by the sun and the wind. It is a clever mix of technicality associated to the natural elements power, providing for unique sensations.
This is a beautiful opportunity to feel freedom and lightness; gliding like a bird for the time of a silent flight offering new perspectives on the world below and its multiple ressources.
Come and enjoy discovery flights of 20 to 40 minutes, among the different offers of the club that already welcomes more than 67 members from 13 to 85 years old!
First of all, you can practice flying occasionally or choose an initiation flight, benefit from discovery formula or even go for a training course. Then, if you fly all year long, you can learn to pilote, leaded by an authorized captain. Finally, after 30 to 40 hours of training, over 2 seasons and flying for 700 km per day – yes, you have read that right – join the cities of Beauvais, Orléans or even Paris for the most experienced, and finally be the only master on board!
Does it make you dream? well… it should make you feel high!
- Flights schedule: from March to October (depending on the weather); Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon from 2pm to 7pm
- Available from 14 years old
- Club with 6 different licences
- English speaking
- Free visits of the center for individuals or groups
- Discovery / Initiation flight price: 95 €
- Training courses price: from 100 € to 1000 €
- Accepted methods of payment: cash – cheque – transfer