For 6 people – Preparation time: 10 minutes – Cooking time: 10 minutes
12 eggs – 250 g grated gruyere cheese – 100 g butter – juice of a 1/2 lemon – 1 pinch of nutmeg – salt – pepper
- Separate whitesand yolks and whisk the egg whites until firm.
- Once they arevery stiff, incorporate the beaten yolks little by little while stirringgently.
- Season withsalt, pepper and nutmeg, then add softened butter cut into strips and thegrated gruyere cheese.
- Heat the pan andpour in the mixture.
- Scramble themixture with a whisk throughout all the cooking.
- Add the lemonjuice and serve. This fondue can be associated to a green salad.
Publié le 25 May 2020 par Emmanuelle