The film Les Secrets de Troyes (The Secrets of Troyes) provides a 14-minute overview of some of the key elements that have shaped our city’s history.
Of course, it’s not possible to cram every aspect of centuries of history into such a short space of time. The aim of the film is simply to draw attention to certain key elements, introduce a few surprises and give viewers a taste of what the city has to offer… so they’ll want to learn more!
This 14-minute film provides a whirlwind tour of Troyes, containing a breathtaking series of images of the city, both literally and figuratively.
- The film is available to groups booking a guided tour with the Tourist Office of Greater Troyes (included in the price of the tour).
- There are also open, public screenings of the film (price: €3 for all categories).
- The film is screened every Saturday in April, May, June, September, October, November and December, at 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- In July and August, there are screenings at 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- Duration: 14 minutes – Available in English and French
- Actors: Benjamin Scampini, Christian Brendel, Yvon Fasulo
- Screenplay: Marc Thonon
- Directed by Laurent Calmès
- Production Manager: Sylvie Conte – Special Effects Manager: Frédéric Lemasson
- Sound effects: Didier Paupe
- Graphic designers: Joseph Kluytmans, Frédéric Bosz, Benoît Duval, Céline Seillé, Cynthia Dermeyer