Eglise Saint-Thibault

Formerly a branch of the Isle-Aumont church, this church was previously surrounded by its cemetery, which has now made way for a parking lot.

The bell tower, originally located on the central part of the roof, disappeared during the fire of 1924. The corner tower was modified to house the bells.

The gate, listed as a Historic Monument since July 28, 1928, has three niches with their statues removed. Above them, an equestrian representation of Saint-Thibault accompanied by his greyhound and a falcon is dated from the 16th century. The same applies to the limestone statue of Saint-Thibault, a hermit, which adorns the gable.
Inside, a beautiful stone statue of a Christ of pity preserves polychrome traces.

Notifications