St. Martin's church is located in the centre of the village on the Grande Rue. Erected in the 16th century, aisles were built in the nave between 1879 and 1880.
It preserves a furniture partly classified as a historical monument such as a green silk stole from the 18th century, a high altar in painted oak, gilded and decorated with fake marble from the 18th century, an oil on canvas from 1657.
The Mysteries of the Rosary is composed of a central image representing a Virgin and Child giving a rosary to St. Dominic, and Christ giving another to Catherine of Siena, around it, medallions are inspired for some of the great painters like Vasari to retrace 15 episodes in the life of Mary and Jesus. Another oil on canvas, dated from the 19th century, represents The Adoration of the Shepherds after an original by Zurbaran, a famous Spanish painter.