Eglise de la Nativité de la Sainte Vierge

Add to bookmark

About

The Church of the Nativity of the Virgin, built between 1876 and 1878, overlooks the main road.

The 19th century liked to use brick to create a dynamic polychromy in the structure, which generally comprised a single main vessel. Here, the red of the brick highlights the windows and buttresses.

Rate

Free of charge.