Village de Marques is a Troyes factory outlet centre located in the commune of Lavau, on a prime location, in the heart of Europe's largest outlet centre Zone Magasins d'Usine de Pont-Sainte-Marie / Lavau, facing McArthurGlen (behind Décathlon).
With its shops of a qualitative architecture, the village, built around a square, offers various other services:
- Restauration- GUSTO DI PASTA (Pasta and pizza bar)
- Video surveillance and security
- CIC automatic bank machine
- Leisure area animated by Nigloland
- 400 parking spaces
- LEVIS, G-STAR, REDSKINS, PAUSE CAFE, VILLEROY&BOCH, JOTT, DEELUXE 74, MOLLY BRACKEN...
It is in synergy with Décathlon Village.