Preparation time: 10 minutes – Cooking time: 20 minutes
1 yogurt -4 apples – 5 tablespoons flour – 3 tablespoons sugar – 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar – 1 teaspoon baking powder – 1 pinch of salt – 2 eggs -75 g butter
- Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the caster sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the yogurt, then the eggs and whisk well with a fork to obtain a homogenous mixture.
- Melt the butter. Add it to the bowl. Mix well once again.
- Spread the apple pieces in a slightly buttered cake tin and cover with the mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Let it cool down before taking the cake out on a dish.
- Serve straight away
Publié le 26 June 2020 par Emmanuelle