This jewel of 18th century French architecture exudes the refined atmosphere of an aristocratic residence. Furniture, decorations and “cabinets of curiosities” have been carefully reconstructed. You will have plenty of time to stroll in the classically inspired park with its gently sloping terraces overlooking a water mirror and the Seine.
Half-day trip in a collection car with a driver guide.
All-inclusive rate including round-trip transportation in a vintage car with driver.
● 117 €- from 39€/person
The rates indicated do not include the cost of visits, lunch and tastings.
Practical information :
● Duration of the on-site visit: 1H30 to 2H
● Valid all year round except 01/01 and 01/05 and 25/12 – Hours: 9H to 13H – 14H to 18H.
● Option (+50€): lunch in a restaurant on the banks of the Seine with a view of the mills of the Soufflet house, typical of the industrial architecture of the beginning of the 20th century.
● Departure and return : Troyes and surroundings (max 5 km) or at your hotel or guest room
● Reservation: the day before for the next day.
● Payment: Cash and credit card.
● English is spoken on most sites.
● Transfers to neighbouring towns in the Aube department on request.
Contact : 00 +33 (0)6 80 14 30 77
Siret 387 588 767 – VTC licence: EVTC 078130017
In a 1966 Volvo Break Amazon or a 1975 Peugeot 504. From Troyes to the Motte Tilly castle the trip lasts for about 2 hours, or 120 km.
To preserve our planet: :
The car emits about 0,03 tons of CO2 per trip, which are compensated.
In order to make this trip carbon neutral, your driver buys the carbon back from Good Planet. With this contribution, Good Planet finances projects to fight global warming around the world. More information here.