For 4 people – Preparation time: 15 minutes
4 small strained white cheeses – 250 g cream – 6 tablespoons caster sugar – 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
For the raspberry coulis: 250 g raspberries
- Turn the cheesesout of the moulds after draining them well, and place one in each dessert plate.
- For theraspberry coulis, just blend the fruits in the electric blender. You can usestrawberries instead of raspberries.
- Just beforeserving, pour the cream into a bowl with the caster sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Whisk with afork and spread 2 tablespoons of cream over each cheese.
- Then pour 2tablespoons of raspberry coulis over the cream.
- Serve immediately.
Publié le 25 May 2020 par Emmanuelle