Until 28 Aug 2021
RdC du bâtiment Les Réunis, 10000 Troyes
National health charter respected
Précisions ouvertures Covid-19
- Open / Activity resumed
Ephemeral space dedicated to arts and crafts!
Reopened since Wednesday 19 May after a month and a half of imposed closure due to the health crisis, the 400m2 Coeur Métiers d'Art ephemeral space, located on the ground floor of the "Les Réunis" building belonging to the Galia Group and inaugurated on 24 September 2020, is extending its installation (which was initially due to end in March) until the end of August 2021.
In order to prepare for the reopening, the craftsmen and creators have carried out some fitting-out work.
The Chambre de Métiers et de l'Artisanat (CMA) Grand Est #Aube and the City of Troyes have also taken advantage of these last few weeks to rethink the staging of the 180m2 shared space and to set up a series of cultural actions that will animate the Coeur Métiers d'Art space during the next few months and thus contribute to promoting the artisans and creators of the territory.
The artisans with a workshop-boutique until the end of August are the following
- Fabienne Savella (stylist), present since the opening in September 2020,
- Agnès Rossi (designer - plastic artist), present since the beginning,
- Valerie Vincent Petit (upholsterer, decorator), recently arrived,
- Laurent Hanin & Rémi Bosc (jewellery and clothing designers), recently arrived,
- Annie Clément (porcelain painter), recently arrived.
A rotation to discover the different facets of Arts and Crafts:
If the functioning of the workshop-boutiques remains unchanged, it is on the shared space side that everything has been rethought, in order to offer a different creative atmosphere each week. Indeed, an alternation between one week dedicated to Arts and Crafts/excellence, two weeks dedicated to Arts and Crafts and creation and one week dedicated to art and painting has been put in place since the reopening on 19 May, in order to allow everyone to find something to their liking, and to encourage the public to discover three times as many craftsmen, creators and artists. It should be noted that the craftsmen/creators/artists, whatever the week of rotation, work on site... This will make the visit even more lively and surprising!
- from 19 to 22 May: art/excellence craftsmen
- 24 May to 5 June: craftsmen/creators
- 7 to 12 June: artists/painters
- from 14 to 19 June: craftsmen/excellence
- from 21 June to 3 July: craftsmen/creators
- from 5 to 10 July: artists/painters
- from 12 to 17 July : craftsmen/excellence
- from 19th to 31st July : craftsmen/creators
- from 2 to 7 August: artists/painters
- from 9 to 14 august : craftsmen/excellence
- from 16 to 28 August: craftsmen/creators + artists/painters
An original museum trail to discover!
To echo the trades and crafts that forge the identity and history of the city (ironwork, sculpture, cabinetmaking, stained glass, etc.), the museums of Troyes have lent a dozen original pieces from their collections. These works exhibited in the shared space or in the gallery's display cases have one thing in common: they are in line with the crafts and know-how present at Coeur Métiers d'Art: 17th century furniture, hand-painted ceramics, paintings from the Fine Arts Museum's collections, and an original knitting machine from the Hosiery Museum.
It is a real museum tour that you can discover from today:
- Laurent Hanin and Remy Bosc, Jewellery and clothing designers: La Jeune fille aux ancolies by
Marcel Mignot ;
- Fabienne Savella, Stylist : The portrait called "Sourire fleuri" by Maurice Ehlinger;
- Agnes Rossi, Plastic artist: knitting tools, including a Vitos knitting machine and scissors
- Annie Clement, Ceramist: plates with different decorations (coat of arms, flowers, country scenes and chinoiseries) accompanied by a still life with oranges painted by Joseph Bruand;
- at Valerie Vincent Petit, Upholsterer: a 17th century armchair with a queen
- in the Adopte un champagne shop: a contemporary sculpture representing a falcon by the Auvergne artist Eric Sandri.
Playful and attractive actions:
In collaboration with Troyes La Champagne Tourisme, a treasure hunt created by Alain Ribert is online
from 5 June on the Tourist Office website: https://www.troyeslachampagne.com/sortez/visitez/jeux-quiz/qui-a-vole-perceval/
This treasure hunt entitled "Who stole Perceval?" will involve players, young and old, visiting some twenty craftsmen located in the Bouchon... and discovering the Coeur Métiers d'Art space!
Other fun activities may be organised in the same spirit of discovery and conviviality.
You can find the official agenda of all the events on https://en.troyeslachampagne.com/going-out/calendar/
|Monday||14h00 to 19h00|
|Tuesday||10h00 to 19h00|
|Wednesday||10h00 to 19h00|
|Thursday||10h00 to 19h00|
|Friday||10h00 to 19h00|
|Saturday||10h00 to 19h00|